Friday, May 28, 2010

EA Chicago/Def Jam ICON Reel

From February 2006 until November 2007 I had the priveledge to call Chicago home, and EA Chicago was my base of operations. While I am not particularly fond of Hip Hop music and the materialistic culture of Hip Hop I was drawn to this project because of the need for solid VFX. EA Chicago had just completed Fight Night Round 3 and was coming on strong when I accepted the offer to join the studio.

My time there was great, working with an entire studio filled with creative people who also knew how to have a really good time. We worked hard and we played hard. It was a sad cold day in November when the studio was closed. This reel represents the work done during my tenure with EA Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home