Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gears of War 3 released last week and so far the reviews coming in are very positive. I am pleased to have had the opportunity to work on such an incredible title with such a talented group of people.

There are a multitude of review sites, many of which gave Gears high scores, but I was incredibly happy to get a 5/5 stars from Giant Bomb.


I really dig the guys running the Giant Bomb site and getting such a positive review from them really puts a smile on my face. It's comparable to having an artist you really respect give a compliment.

I have not forgotten my promise to discuss some of the effects work in Gears 3, and I am working on a few items currently. Thiings slow down at Epic, but we always stay busy so it will still be a little while before I get some fresh content up here, but I promise it is coming.

Until then, go play some Gears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home