Saturday, October 26, 2013

Infiltrator VFX: Inside Unreal

Sorry it's been so long since my last update.  The blog got 43k hits in 1 day after my Quake entry, and it honestly freaked me out a bit.  I couldn't help but ask myself, was I too open and honest on the internets?

We made a video where Zak and I talk about VFX in the Infiltrator demo from last year's GDC.



I talked a bit...contrary to popular belief no raging elephants were injured.

We have another one coming, I'll update again when it hits. I'm trying to get more comfortable with talking about this stuff to a wider audience...

I also did a quick interview for FXGuide to time up with the video release, it goes into a bit more detail.


There were a bunch of sites that posted news about the video, on a personal level I got really jazzed about Wired UK making a mention.  Wired is one of my favorite print publications, so getting mentioned, even just on a web page, got me pretty excited.


Keep an eye out for part 2 coming very soon.

I'll try and be less paranoid, and maybe update this thing a bit more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home